Having a child with a cardiac problem is challenging. Not being able to afford the treatment you need for your child is even more challenging. Fortunately, you can find pediatric doctors that specialize in pediatric cardiology in Mexicali, Mexico.
Pediatric cardiologists in Mexico not only love children, they understand that when people put their children with cardiac problems in their hands, they are entrusting them with their most valuable treasure. They know they have to treat every issue with the utmost professionalism, tact, and caring.
Cardiologists in Mexicali can help with these common cardiac issues that affect children:
• Aortic Valvular Stenosis (AS)
• Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
• Atrioventricular Septal Defect (or AV Canal Defect)
• Coarctation of the Aorta
• Ebstein’s Anomaly
• Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)
• Interrupted Aortic Arch / Ventricular Septic Defect
• Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
• Pulmonary Atresia (PA)
• Pulmonary Valvular Stenosis (PS)
• Single Ventricle Anomalies
• Tetralogy of Fallot
• Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
• Transposition of the Great Arteries
• Tricuspid Atresia
• Truncus Arteriosus
• Vascular Rings
• Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
If you are seeking cardiac care for your child, Mexicali, Mexico offers world-class treatment at affordable prices.